Representatives from the University of Arizona recently visited Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University in India to discuss the global partnership in place between the two institutions, which includes the University of Arizona Health Sciences Cellular and Molecular Medicine dual-degree program.
The UArizona team had extensive interactions with Amrita's leadership, coordinators and faculty, as well as prospective students from the Amrita School of Biotechnology and School of Nanotechnology.
UArizona attendees included:
- Carol Gregorio, PhD, Assistant Vice Provost of Global Health Sciences and Department Head of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- Amy Kimme Hea, PhD, Associate Dean, Academic Affairs and Student Success at the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- JP Jones, PhD, Dean of Global Education
- Lonnie Lybarger, PhD, Associate Professor of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- Haley O'Brien, PhD, Associate Head of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- Hillary Vance, PhD, Assistant Vice President of Southeast & South Asian Affairs
To learn more about the University of Arizona Health Sciences global partnership and innovative dual-degree program with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, visit this website.